- Restores plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim
- Protects for over 100 car washes*
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration and oxidation
- Helps prevent damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for all trim colors
Over time, exterior trim, plastic, and rubber surfaces can become dull or discolored caused from wear, weather, and the sun’s UV rays. Armor All® Outlast™ Trim & Plastic Restorer can rejuvenate these worn and weathered surfaces to help them look like new again.
*Subjected to 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles
TIPS & TRICKS
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
WHERE TO USE
- Door Handles
- Side Mirrors
- Vinyl Roof Tops
- Shake bottle.
- Apply product onto damp microfiber towel or directly onto surface.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Allow to penetrate for at least 5 min.
- Using a damp terry cloth or microfiber towel, lightly wipe up excess product from surface.
Note: Armor All® Outlast™ Trim and Plastic Restorer is safe for car exterior surface and interior plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintended surface, wipe up with a dry towel.
|Product Applied On||No|