Premium Class Paint cleaner is the optimum preparation of the paintwork for a subsequent sealing. It degreases the paintwork and removes smear films caused by silicone, oil and wax deposits. It polishes out fine scratches, smoothens the paintwork and enhances the shine. It will considerably increase the durability of a follow up sealing treatment (with e.g. SONAX Premium Class Carnauba Care). It is also ideal for preparing the undercoat for painting work or for the application of adhesive labels.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the vehicle
- Shake the Paintwork Cleaner well before use.
- Pull up the lid.
- Apply a little of the product onto the paintwork with the Application Sponge, and rub in exerting medium pressure. Always work on partial areas of about one square metre (e.g. half of a bonnet)
- During the course of the polishing, the surface will become less tractable, now, if necessary, apply a little more polish and resume polishing. This will further increase the shine.
- Do not allow the Paintwork Cleaner to dry on, use a microfibre cloth to wipe off the film immediately. The shining paintwork will feel a little dull. Now it is ideally prepared for the follow up sealing.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or onto hot paintwork
- The product is also suitable for application with a polishing machine and soft polishing pad.
- Change soaked clothing
- Ensure supply of fresh air.
- In case of contact with the skin, wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- Do not induce vomiting. Refer for medical treatment
|Product Applied On||N/A|