Shampoo with drying support for manually washing vehicles.
For cleaning paintwork surfaces, metal, glass, rubber and plastics. Immediately after washing, the water film breaks up and runs off.
Drying the vehicle becomes even faster.
Directions for Use:
- Before washing the vehicle, rinse off coarser dirt with a powerful water jet.
- Unscrew cap and fill to the brim with the product.
- Dissolve two capfuls of Turbo Wash in 10 liters of warm water.
- Wash the vehicle with a large, soft sponge.
- Immediately rinse off shampoo residue with clean water.
- Manually dry off smaller amounts of water, if necessary.
The vehicle wash should not be carried out in direct sunlight or on hot paintwork. After shampooing in, rapid rinsing off is recommended, as shampoo residue can dry on, or water stains from.